About Our Services
Counseling Services of Lake Worth is a full service outpatient counseling center providing a variety of services, including:
- Anger Management
- Batterer Intervention Program - BIP
- Community Services Referrals
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Dependency
- On Site Urinalysis Drug Testing
Counseling can be more effective if you work on the issues and concerns at various times during the week, and not just during the counseling session. Therefore, on occasion you and your therapist may agree on various reading assignments or exercises to complete in between sessions.
To be able to change unwanted or unproductive behaviors into healthy outcomes, you will need to understand your life experiences and learning patterns. This is because:
- What you experienced growing up is what you learned;
- What you learned shaped your behaviors;
- Your behaviors have outcomes and consequences.
If you have issues in one or more of these areas, we may be able to help:
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse or Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Mental Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Mental Health
- Relationship Issues, And More
If you are coming for counseling because of an abusive or addictive relationship you have just left, or if you are in an abusive or addictive situation, or you are afraid you are abusive or addicted, help is possible and counseling can be effective in changing behaviors that do not work and assisting you in adapting healthier behaviors.
If you are in a violent relationship, your safety is of primary concern. We will assist you in making contact with the appropriate victim services if you so desire.
Take the first step...contact us today!